First impressions

bozman

Hey guys,

I wasn't going to bother posting in the introductions thread, but decided to say hello after reading around a bit and seeing some peoples attitude around here.

Maybe I just came in at a bad time, but why all the negativity and threats? Seriously, shouldn't places like this be about sharing and educating?

Alls I'm saying is, as a new user, it doesn't give me any motivation to get involved when there is a user up on their high horse carrying on about "busting people". DJing should be about having fun and encouraging each other.

Anyway, hello to all, and as Mike Skinner of 'The Streets' says - "Just try and stay positive".

...do I need a license to quote that? :chin:

are you reffering to dennis? ignore him, he's a bipolar, long time troll...who ocassionally has something benificial to say.

afjf is really not wat u think it is, trust me. we pride ourselves on being different to ITM.

hang round and you'll see.

welcome :safe:

what is he talking about? this forum has some of the better attitudes i've seen on any forums i've ever been to

are you referring to anything in particular bozman?

can anyone tell me why someone would even need to feel like they'd have to say this:

Maybe I just came in at a bad time, but why all the negativity and threats?

oh, and Welcome :safe:

ohhhhhhhh wait........

Alls I'm saying is, as a new user, it doesn't give me any motivation to get involved when there is a user up on their high horse carrying on about "busting people".

He's talking about dennis, I get it now.

Maybe I should pm him and warn him to stop making threats and to just post information if he feels he needs to.

have a nice day