Newb

Nathn

what decks you have? where you from? :) how did you get into djing? what music you into =)

Hi mate Decks are not an option im all digital it’s just far easier when one week you could be in a club the next in some shed. I’m from Tassie don’t hold that against me ;), I got into it because I had the biggest home sound system out of all my mates so I would use that for a few parties and then built my gear up over time. What music am I into to be honest I like it all if its quality music I will have a listen, and being mobile I could be doing a 80th or 15th so you kinda need a bit of everything.

this is what i use got a B52 matrix 2000 active system http://www.b-52pro.com/products/Matrix2000.html at the moment I am running a very basic but new warfedale mixer (looking to upgrade this soon any advice send it this way) using my Asus pro50 series laptop, lights are a work in progress I have currently got two American dj moonflower, and a Light emotion 100mW Red + 40mW Green multi beam laser, again any advice on what lights I should be looking at would be great.

So that’s about it I think

Nathan