Greetings!

ongsta

Hi all,

Been on the forums for a few months, very active reader but haven't posted much.

Thought it's about time I introduced myself. My name is Andy and my dj alias is aO (aye-oh). It's probably been 3 months since I originally got all my equipment and I'm steadily building confidence. I've done a few private party gigs and have played at a few clubs, hoping to get into a few more clubs in the near future.

Running Technic 1200's, Rane TTM57SL, Scratch Live, Pioneer HDJ2000's and enjoy mixing RnB, House, Electro and current pop/club bangers.

Live in Liverpool/Fairfield area in Sydney, so if anyone is around the area let me know because I'm always up for a jam session.

Cheers,

Andy

he carted his gear all the way to yer place?

post this up in the pics thread man, make a lot of people jealous :teef:

waht control vinyls are those blue ones??

oh yeah, you say youve been playiong for 3 months and you got a club gig? you know ppl that know ppl, or you in with the dance party promoter crowd

he carted his gear all the way to yer place?

post this up in the pics thread man, make a lot of people jealous :teef:

waht control vinyls are those blue ones??

oh yeah, you say youve been playiong for 3 months and you got a club gig? you know ppl that know ppl, or you in with the dance party promoter crowd

Yeah we got our turntables serviced at the same time, so we just brought all 4 back to my place and had a jam session before he went home :D

It's all quite quick for me as well, but it really started by playing in a DJ competition at a local club - did pretty well and been playing at the same place every 2 weeks or so. Got my first city gig this Saturday also, quite excited!