• Gold Coast
    • Sydney
    • Melburn
    • Somewhere else (comment)

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea youre right, fuck id get cooked up there mate, i only do two shades of skin tone, albino and lobster red

Not as bad as what everyone thinks aye. I moved here from a place that would be sitting on -5 to -10 as we speak. I have found it a pretty easy and comfortable transition.

club might be easier, especially if you can swing that duracell

where are you in Sydney?

Im bout 15 mins from Berowra and yh i can certainly organize us a night depending on the size of our group we might be able to have a joint to ourselves, all we need is numbers and a date and ill get back to you whales with the details and im sure there will be plenty of sets for everybody :-)

never been to cairns before, is that before or after townsville? cause townsville is a WHALE of a drive

3 hrs after T-ville bro. And come to think of it, Lance(Beatless) is from rocky yeah? So that would make him the closest...

Aye,

Though the missus would kill me . "Hey babe, got 30 odd DJ's comin around for a house partaiii"

But if yaz are keen on rocky i can defintiely find a place for 24hours! hehe.

never been to cairns before, is that before or after townsville? cause townsville is a WHALE of a drive

3 hrs after T-ville bro. And come to think of it, Lance(Beatless) is from rocky yeah? So that would make him the closest...

Aye,

Though the missus would kill me . "Hey babe, got 30 odd DJ's comin around for a house partaiii"

But if yaz are keen on rocky i can defintiely find a place for 24hours! hehe.

no WHALE would host a backyard party for 20 strangers

lol fuck it id host a backyarder for you whales, i live on 200 acres!, i dont care what we do im just fucken psyc'd to get loose with other spinners :-)

booyah, thats what we like to hear :)

lol fuck it id host a backyarder for you whales, i live on 200 acres!, i dont care what we do im just fucken psyc'd to get loose with other spinners :-)

yea i vote duracells, i live round there, easy as

haha siiiiick, duracell ftw

ATTENTION all ADJF sick whales i have just been informed of a another idea, my best mate owns the PAINTBALL PLACE at kulnura, he said come to his place for paintball session during the day then back to mine for tunes and goons after...........Beats n Bruises sounds good right??

vote for me whales!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea i vote duracells, i live round there, easy as

Where do you live Hoddi?