• Gold Coast
    • Sydney
    • Melburn
    • Somewhere else (comment)

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lets not kick each other in the balls/vagina, i will go any where the majority wants to go it will be an adventure but gold coat is hardly central 14 whales voted from sydney plus there is 4 from Melbourne thats 18 vs 11. Plus going to a club might not be the greatest idea the chances of everyone getting in are slim so we need to hire a venue or put it on in someones backyard,both of which we can do down here so get it together so we can start planning this shit!!!!!!!!!!!

end :-)

I went to the Goldcoast for a bucks weekend. There were 20 odd blokes, we got 3 penthouse suites in the same motel about 2 blocks from cavil ave. Both nights we had ladies come to our room and be topless barmaids for a few hours and also a stripper one night, we did that early and than headed to town afterwards.

All up for accommodation and the girls split between all of us guys and after I had bought my grog for in the room it cost me about $125.

I went to the Goldcoast for a bucks weekend. There were 20 odd blokes, we got 3 penthouse suites in the same motel about 2 blocks from cavil ave. Both nights we had ladies come to our room and be topless barmaids for a few hours and also a stripper one night, we did that early and than headed to town afterwards.

All up for accommodation and the girls split between all of us guys and after I had bought my grog for in the room it cost me about $125.

bargain

I do agree with the whole getting into clubs thing in the gold coast.

sydney is fucked when it comes to that sorta thing.

*wtf*:pics::safe::plzgod:

that sounds good to me! I'm in!

bargain

I do agree with the whole getting into clubs thing in the gold coast.

sydney is fucked when it comes to that sorta thing.

we would have no probs at Dee Why Hotel, my cousin does the security and my mates dad owns the place :)

Kiss_Fly_June.png