What's the best cheapest tablet?

Cupe

Here u go Cupertino here are your options :)

Asus ep121

P_500.jpg

The best of the best, runs any program a laptop/computer will run, i5 CPU, 4gb RAM, 64gb SSD, this is the shiznit, but u may want an expansion drive for it.

Price: $1200 - $1500

Exo Slate

radio.jpg

This little guy packs a punch still, and has a really nice UI with still full windows capability, don't expect it to give you the world though, because it only has an atom processor and 2gb ram

Price: $900 - $1000

Apple ipad

overview_ios_20110302.jpg

The tablet that needs no introduction, although its not versitile or a full OS it does do almost anyhting, and very well, this is the best option if you don't want or need windows or Mac Osx, and you can run these without ever needing a main hub computer if needed

Price, $700 - $900

Acer ICONIA TAB A Series

Iconia_tab_A_350x250.jpg

This little go packs a punch, running android its a vote fiddley, but once you get used to android, it's great to use, and very versitile, think of it as a PC without windows, it will do everything but run your normal windows programs, and there is probably an app for that, I go this over the ipad because I love my hardware freedom

Price: $500 - $700