What should I get? final thread decision

SolDios

omg... ffs.... i know the joke is that i push the denon.... but you would think that after all the times i have said it, you would realise that the S4 is built like a toy.

got about halfway through the last page and got angry at the

"i think the S4 is made out painted aluminium"

"the S4 is definitely more rugged"

like i have said 100000000 times..... the S4 is plastic.... the denon is steel.

the S4 has plastic jog wheels with press plate things... the denon has metal jog wheels with touch sentitivity

like someone else said, you obviously made your decision on the S4 a long time ago and have disregarded anything anyone else has had to say....

was there a point to me writing the S4 vs MC6000 review? Or anyone else giving you the suggestion of CDJs? or about 600 threads of what should you buy? You were going to get the S4 from the start, so go and buy it >.<

i know this probably sounds harsh..... but fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

hes actually getting a T1...

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

omg... ffs.... i know the joke is that i push the denon.... but you would think that after all the times i have said it, you would realise that the S4 is built like a toy.

got about halfway through the last page and got angry at the

"i think the S4 is made out painted aluminium"

"the S4 is definitely more rugged"

like i have said 100000000 times..... the S4 is plastic.... the denon is steel.

the S4 has plastic jog wheels with press plate things... the denon has metal jog wheels with touch sentitivity

like someone else said, you obviously made your decision on the S4 a long time ago and have disregarded anything anyone else has had to say....

was there a point to me writing the S4 vs MC6000 review? Or anyone else giving you the suggestion of CDJs? or about 600 threads of what should you buy? You were going to get the S4 from the start, so go and buy it >.<

i know this probably sounds harsh..... but fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

hes actually getting a T1...

fuck it all just get two walkmans

and build you're own crossfader out of two salvaged vol faders...

that's pretty much how i made my first ever set up lol!

Sol: You have so much info and advice now. I know it may be hard depending on where you live but if you can go to a shop and try them all in the flesh.

Ignore absolutley everything the salespeople say. They will be promoting whichever one they get most mark up on.

...remember all the info you've had from you adjf brothers and sisters.

Then go with your gut.

^ yer, i used to work in retail and did the same, got moved to the stock room after a week coz the bosses didnt care what the customer wanted and didnt support my customer care policy.

maybe uk retail is just more greedy?

I hated it.

but whatever the sales staff are like, try everything in the flesh if you can sol.

ANOTHER THOUGHT!

Il get a dvs set-up too, but a little after

that way, the pioneer will get me familiar with controllers and cdj's (cause it pretty much imitates 2 cdj's and a 4ch mixer)

then a dvs set-up will get me familiar with turntables.

soooo for turntables, I wont be doing anything too hardcore with them, pretty much will just use em to look fancy at gigs! haha.

I only want it for basic tt use so here was my plan

STANTON T62 x2

STANTON M212

traktor time-code records x2

"Legal" version of scratch pro

perhaps an x1

i think choose something and just do it... no DJ masters EVERY side of DJing, you either love you turn tables, love you Midi Controllers or love your CDJ's, you can go between midi and CDJ's because they are similar setups but you will just confuse yourself trying to learn midi AND turn tables... no point sol, just a waste of money

i think choose something and just do it... no DJ masters EVERY side of DJing, you either love you turn tables, love you Midi Controllers or love your CDJ's, you can go between midi and CDJ's because they are similar setups but you will just confuse yourself trying to learn midi AND turn tables... no point sol, just a waste of money

Yeh, I spose, now that I break it down I see that I would have liked it more for the spectacle, which is not the right reason to buy one.

Although Dvs is hypnotic with the spinning vinyl, and if I wasn't planning to go to clubs or looking for the "ease of setup" id get one.

thanks for stopping me from spending un-nessacary money :)