What should I get? final thread decision

SolDios

trust me the S4 is a SOLID peice of equip, i almost bought one...

the t1 is an entry level midi controller for pioneer, and its the first they have made, so unless you wanna wait for pioneer to tweak it, go the S4 its solid and taktor have done well

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

please dont ever buy like this ^^^^^ i know you are strapped for cash, but a man who decides on an item by price will always end up spending the extra to fix the problem... buy whats right for you, if you want to fall into industry standards then go for the T1

i just bought a hercules RMX, the thing was only $275!! they only retail for $400, i did this because this machine is perfect for me, i dont want big, i know my CDJ's like the back of my hand and am confortable with my ability on them, and i am a digital mixer...

have a real long think about what you want mate, you got 6 months to decide lol

go with what YOU want i mean everybody has different opinions on what would suit them so you need to go with your heart, it'll turn out ok :) and as for the price thing - they are going to be pretty close so if one is a bit cheaper dont just choose it just because of that. You just have to jump into it, I did and it's all g now

omg... ffs.... i know the joke is that i push the denon.... but you would think that after all the times i have said it, you would realise that the S4 is built like a toy.

got about halfway through the last page and got angry at the

"i think the S4 is made out painted aluminium"

"the S4 is definitely more rugged"

like i have said 100000000 times..... the S4 is plastic.... the denon is steel.

the S4 has plastic jog wheels with press plate things... the denon has metal jog wheels with touch sentitivity

like someone else said, you obviously made your decision on the S4 a long time ago and have disregarded anything anyone else has had to say....

was there a point to me writing the S4 vs MC6000 review? Or anyone else giving you the suggestion of CDJs? or about 600 threads of what should you buy? You were going to get the S4 from the start, so go and buy it >.<

i know this probably sounds harsh..... but fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck