Stereosonic 2011

Jaz

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just made an event, i sent it to everyone i know from here because i cant remember your screen names on this/where ya all form so yeah. Also, if you havent accepted my friend request yet n didnt get it just meet in the Bass Arena between 12:30 and 1:45 and look for the whale with pink shorts muzzing like a whale haha

the day was fucking awesome, only guy i got to kind of meet was dfux (he yelled out while i was playing, didn't actually go down and meet him properly) its currently 6:20am, i only just got home and am buckled as all fuck........i will write up a gig log soon :) have some good stories, and a story that will make any dj's nuts shivel

best fucken day out, ill write a little stroy about it.

go in at around 12;20 is to see jonny but had to wait 10years in the cloak room line to fuck my jumper off, go to bass arean but my mate was being homo n wanted to get drinks so we get drinks and i call dlfux n couldnt hear shit or phone kept cutting out (sorry if it seemed i hung up on ya matey) phone was being homo watch jonny for a bit, walk around outside go back in n finally meet him (madwhale) then walked around some more, saw kents we knew, got in touch with my cousin who was in the front of anz (look at my fb photos and see how many whales were in there) get half way in and i gave up looking so i left my mate there LOL and go get a drink and see my cousin, all the secies were hardly letting whales in, like they held to door open for 20seconds n closed it, i held to door open and got punched by one so i pushed in into the wall, then my n my cuz were helping people jump the wall, then we went to the front gate to meet his gf n went back to anz, got drinks and found a sick litlle spot on the stairs n just muzzed/took photos n shit then went down on the df kinda thing n rocked it. good day, sorry if i didnt see you my phone was being a WHALE and a half :C

Fucken sick day, you killed it jonny, was up on the front barrier for a while watching you, was looking around for a huge whale in pink shorts but i couldnt see you crundy haha, i dunno if it was just cos i was really burgered but imo afrojack and benny benassi were a bit of a let down, kaskade was fucking prime and avicii ...... is well avicii, self explanatory, good day for sure.