Stereosonic 2011

Jaz

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i started there was around 20 people. when i finished it was into the low hundreds i think. then when bombs away started it hit 1000 im guessing.

nah didn't really get to meet anyone big,

i was hanging backstage for pretty lights, waited so fucking long, then 5 min before the end of his set my mate gets out his camera and starts filming and we get kicked out, FUUUUUU

the only guy that i wanted to achaly meet :(

nailed it.

i remember being there at the front when there was around 20-30 kids around...and then 20 mins into the set, the crowd grew fukn quick.

i was lookin out for pun and crundy in his pink shorts.

didnt see either of you.

hope yas had a good one boys.

Yeah dude. It was about 15 seconds of holy shot what did I just do. Then went nah fuck this need to amp the crowd up so just started raising my hands in the air to pump the crowd up and they responded. Probaly the only time I tried playing the crowd

Sounds like u handled it alright dude, Perth stereo was alright, they put the best acts on the worst stage

My stereo

Woke up, New york slice pizza for brekky, couple of lines for crushed E, 1st time ever snorting, small buzz, drinking at the hotel with mates, hit stereo up, walk around get our stages locations, get drinks, check out bombs away and madeon, went to watch shockone, went to wrong stage on other side of the park and missed him,ended up seeing "beni" instead, decided to drop an E before Avicii, perfect plan, avicii was great, decided to sit down in the grandstands...nek minit i start going into a bad trip, drugs + sun + no food for hours n my body just starts going to sleep...i fealt sick as a dog for a bit...still listening to afrojack in and out of trips...my mates goes to get me some food...nek minit im ready to rock again...all i needed was hot chips and i was fine

comercial music loving mates wanted to see LMFAO so i wasnt gonna argue and decided to stay n watch them, they were crap, knew they would be, even my mates said they were shit, about 8 mates that were soft whales decided to go home because LMFAO was there main people they wanted to see, we didnt argue, me and my main mate i was there with stayed, climbed into the crowd for benni benassi, my mate scored another E off a chick that was off her tree n they seemed like good shit, + we had spares so he double dropped...i was worried for the WHALE so i held of for a bit...watching benassi and he seemed fine so i dropped again...half hour later im munted again but feeling great, bloody beetroots come on and kill it...but they had a major major fuck up, must have hit the cue button, music stops for a good minute while they say "my bad" etc then they start "cornelious" which has a long fuck intro so it made it seem even longer...was still a good set though...when they finished and Armin was setting up they played 1 last song "Shout" so a corny song but it went off, crowd loved it

my and my mate and grinding teeth n lip n decide fuck Armin lets get some bass...head to the bass arena just as Caspa has started, wicked set, loved it accept for the MC was pretty poo...we are getting hit hard now n caspa finishes n sub focus sets up, i only knew his most popular songs and thought he played mainly Dubstep....nah mate, Drum and Bass and i fell in love, never been so swetty in my life, moshing n trashing like a space cadet...his MC was pretty good as well....left the festival, met some mates in the street walking, got a lift off them to the hotel and got showered n changed etc, got another pill off a mate and went out with the original group from stereo...but they decided to hit "Birdees" club and i had already been there n it was poo, more of a bar then a club, so me and the mate that stuck with me for the whole festival hit family by ourself, dropped again, at this stage i can barely talk...all i could to was dance, im drinking about 3 bottles of water every 5 mins, downstairs part of the club was comercial remix's...wasnt impressed, went up stairs and it was electro, pretty happy, nek minit DJ (some artist from stereo, would love to find out who cause he was boss) asked who wanted to hear some dubstep, played that for about to hours n i was in heaven, he pretty much had my whole dubstep playlists on shuffle, was great, brain turned to mush and went home after a couple of hours, say at the brissy river chain smoking until i had to crash

mad day

yeh it was pretty trippy, i meen i wasnt on acid or anything that was gonna make me freak out, but i saw the leopard thing coming out of the toilet just before my bad trip during Afro, then is saw the zebra at nighttime during Benassi i think it was...

i was like...ME GUSTA

big-eyes1.jpg

ill hit the small amount of pics we got into the "What you look like thread" soon hopefully