New to the Board but Loving it!!!!

Vajram

Hey Aussies (or international :P) peeps!

Finally i have found an aussie community for djing! i been using Djtechtool's for too long.... lol

so a little about me...

- 25.... but act like a 19 year old... ( got it good and it's bad side)

- from Melbourne!

- About to become a PE teacher (Last year!!! )

- Have loved music since i was little

- Really digging mixing 80s right now! ( the chicks just loveee to dance to it)

- love my dubstep

- love my electro!

- loves to party! ( maybe a little to much)

- love to quote funny movies ( yep one form of them guys)

- Love this aussie board!!!!!!!

from the posts i have read i will say my set up :P lol

Mac book Pro 15inch baby!!!

Traktor S4

APC40

Midi Fighter

Audioline speakers big fat 15inch ones which i have carrying to gigs (from one of my fav place in the world JBHiFI )

I been bedroom djing for the last year and now starting to get paid house partys and 21st and 18th gigs! but very happy to learn some new things from this forum

http://soundcloud.com/vajracastles

my soundcloud if anyone wants to have a listen to some of my stuff i have tried....

just wanna say sweeet fucken board and can't wait to learn from you guys :)..... and maybe get a gig for a club down the line :P

"May the Bass woobble the fucken shit out of your when your drunk and your body want you to pass out"

Vajram :evil::evil::evil:

Thanks Cupe! ( or should i say BIG boss lol)

wow 6 mins and already getting some love!!

ahhh im soo bummed! i got to go to work real soon and look after some kids in an after school care... then again i don't think i should say "bummed" and "kids" in the same sentence LOL

Vajram

:evil::evil::evil:

LOL im loving you guys love my name... their is a little story behind it!! well its a massive one if you get my drift.... :P

OK sooo it all started in year 12, being my real name is Vajra ( my mum is a massive Hippy she lived in india for like 10 years smokes a lot of pot ) and my best friend since year 7 is named Ramadge.... anyway in year 12 we used to go to the clubs with some fake IDs There used to be an awesome Punk Club at the metro(melbourne) called "Goo" Im talking free entry before 10 and if you got there at 9 free beer for an hour!!!! we would stack the table full of beer and say all our mates are in the toilet... ( come on we are non working 17 year olds :P)

So we would always be on the prowl for lady's and we called it "VajRaming" and the name stuck for when we wanted to go creeping on girls! then he got me into djing and it turned into our djing name

ps Ramadge is a fucken sweet bedroom producer he been in heaps of bands he is in one called "humans" check out his soundcloud he got some sweet dubstep he has made! http://soundcloud.com/ramadge

P.S.S. soooo loving the love from this board!!!