New Pioneer DJM 250

Slippy

FAIL

looks super basic for its price, if your gonna go for something that basic why not just spend a couple of hundred on another brand that will probly do more...its expensive cause its pioneer

and i think they will definitely bring out another small platter CDJ soon, sooooo many beginner DJ's get the CDJ200's 350's and 400's, the are cheaper to buy, and i bet cheaper to make, more portable for their size...850's are to expensive to be the entry level CDJ, maybe they will bring out a full size CDJ with fuck all features for a low price...but i doubt it...im expecting a new small platter CDJ in the future

yeah true good point jaz i guess they cleaning up from them, its amazing how many are for sale second hand these days (350 kit)

i think that brand new 400 for this, you could pick up djm400 with alot more features or with djm800 dropping so quick second hand these wont be much more soon either i guess but once these 250's are floating around second hand maybe be able to pick them up really cheap in a year or so for people starting out!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

competely disagree, ide get this over 350/400

filter is all you need tbh (in saying that prob look at xone22 if u want a cheaper mixer)

love individual filter for each channel, rest of effects on other pioneer mixers are gay as aids,

(with the exception of white noise on the 350 white edition)

this with a nice pair of cdj's would be an ideal setup.

would only get something else if i was using more than 2 cdj's/ tt's

which i do when i mix drum and bass/ dubstep somtimes

but majority of people don't, can't