Beats broke in thailand, got refund, awesome deal on hd25's!

SolDios

Hey guys, the hinges of my solo's broke in thailand, so I took em back and got a refund. However now theres a set of hd 25's going on gumtree near me for $120, ive asked if there still avalible.

Is it worth buying second hand cans? I guess they don't have any hinges to break so it should be good.

just after a second opinion

Offer him 100, and then buy them, give them a super wicked clean and put new ear pads on them.

Sounds like a plan, odviously im going to give them an awesome clean with some alcohole solution.

Whats the cheapest place to get replacement parts? just the senhiser website or what?

Offer him 100, and then buy them, give them a super wicked clean and put new ear pads on them.

Sounds like a plan, odviously im going to give them an awesome clean with some alcohole solution.

Whats the cheapest place to get replacement parts? just the senhiser website or what?

Just Store DJ or DJ Warehouse for legit shit, otherwise eBay can be your friend.

But yeah, remove the ear pads and wipe everything out with an alcohol based solution and you should be pretty safe.