Apple Macbook Pro's 1.1k

SolDios

Hey guys, though I might point this out as they are quite rare on the referb section

http://store.apple.com/au/product/FC700X/A

Macbook 13.3 i5 4gb ram $1099

Apples referb service is quite superb, all units are fixed to the standard of there new ones, and all the surfaces are buffed. The glass panel in front of the screen is also replaced

You might get an odd tiny scratch or two, but other than that it's perfect, and you get another $300 to kick around.

Thought I might point it out, thanks guys.

Picture your 2000 connected to rekord box with it.

If I brought one it would only be $550 for me.

On a more serious note, jaz if you are having any doubts about the referb site of it, its only 1 in 20 that come with any damage (if hardly any).

there are heaps of you tube video's and everything on em.

Generally, the only difference is you don't get it in a white box.

im genuinely considering this, sell my Toshiba n get a mac....hmmm

refurb site FTW. I've had 3 macs in my life and all have come from the refurb store. The wisest move is to spend your savings on applecare extended warranty then you have a rock unit.

dont consider too long, they wont have many units and they'll get snapped up quick sharp.

and when i read the "What to expect section" it said something like, possible scatches, discolourations, blemishes..... 8O

the black friday sales are on today. but apple is not known for being very generous but maybe check it.

whats a black friday sale? lol

its the day after thanksgiving in the US.

and usually marks the start of their sales for the run up to xmas. but a lot of stores have black friday only deals which causes crazy lines.

and then some retailers started having product launches on black friday to hype. jordan brand always release a pair on black friday, and it use to cause riots and shyte.

here is apple, yeah not very much

http://store.apple.com/au/browse/holiday/shopping_event

Heres another vid.

and a quote from the comments of that video.

What an apple employee told me:

"apple does not sell old product. When they release a new product they label the old/unused product as refurbished."

Think about it. Why is there never the latest model of an apple product on "refurb"?

I'm getting my MacBook Pro "refurbished" in the mail today :D

jaz: i had same concern about getting 13" apple as it felt like downgrade from 15" dell PC.

Thing is apple have this back lit screen magic and better resolution so the screen is actually clearer and better even though smaller. Especially in nightclub conditions.

Tru story bro.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if you decided yet or not, but I went from a 15" Dell to my refurbished 13" Macbook pro and couldn't be happier. The screen is smaller but it has a higher pixel density so it doesn't really bother me, it really just looks better, and mine didn't have a mark on it.

It did come with a fucked charger though but I just rang up apple and they sent me a new one straight away.