THE MASTERCLASS THREAD

JonnyB

Here will be links to each masterclass series. each link will take you to a seperate thread that will be for just the one series/producer. This thread is more of a directory for them, the individual threads can be for the chit chat.

DnB Vs Dubstep: Reso Producer Masterclass

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=8135&p=113525#p113525

Dubstep Tutorial: Dodge & Fuski Production Techniques

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=8120

High Rankin Filth Tutorial Producer Masterclass

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=8137

Subfocus Studio Tips

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=8138

Rusko Producer Masterclass

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=8139

More will be added shortly

there are seperate thread, but there a so many of them it would be silly to have them all as sticky's and not having them as a sticky they would get pushed off the first page eventually and people would probaly never know the threads existed,, having just the 1 thread as a sticky which links people to each individual thread means people will always be able to find the threads straight away, ya mean? just a tidy way of doing it me thinks

yeah i saw that thread and posted in it. the idea of this is to keep all of the master class video's in 1 spot, as its kind of a niche area, they pretty much cover dubstep and dnb. where as production tips can eb about anything or any genre. which is why i suggested linking This thread in your thread, so people come here and get linked to individual master class threads. hope that wasnt a mind fuck to read

its like on dubstepforum.net.

they have a thread called the dubstep bible or something like that. and they have links to compression techniques all the way to making skrillex bass's to sampling etc etc. and most of the links in that go to a direct thread but there are some like 'How to make a skrillex bass which links you to another thread that lists every seperate thread that talks about making a skrillex bass..... because eventually there will be 20ish masterclass threads. just gotta be fucked to put em all in.

or maybe i could edit the OP of this and sort them into things like 'Masterclass video's that use logic - , masterclass video's that use reason. etc etc. what u recon?

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...