New cdj's? 2000's discontinued?

SolDios

Rumor I found on ITM, might be worth a look into

PIONEER PRO DJ NEW PRODUCT UPDATE 2012

PIONEER PRO DJ NEW PRODUCT UPDATE 2012.

CDJ 2000 DISCONTINUED , REPLACED BY CDJ 2000 NEXUS. [ AVAILABLE IN April 2012 ]

DJM 700 DISCONTINUED , REPLACED BY DJM 850. [ Details coming soon ]

HDJ 1000 DISCONTINUED , REPLACED BY HDJ 1500 in SILVER and BLACK 2 COLORS SELECTION [ AVAILABLE IN April 2012 ]

DJM 250 [ AVAILABLE IN March or April 2012 ]

*remarks, PRICE will be announce soon.

STAY TUNE FOR SPEC UPDATE.

Something seems a little off though

I don't really see the problem here... They're stopping manufacture of an older version to produce a newer version.

Electronic manufacturers do this all the time with EVERYTHING.... mobile phones, TV's, Stereo systems etc....

They would be flooding the market if they continued to produce these older version but the key word are discontinued and replaced

it's the pace of change that gets people. perfectly good gear is now considered obsolete, and worth a fraction of what you paidif you try to upgrade. how long was it from djm500-djm600? and then it was many years to the 800, they indtroduced models that did not directly compete in that time (707, 3000).

it can also be a good thing, now cdj 2000's will be cheaper to buy....unless people up the price because they aren't manufactured anymore like they did with the 1000's

either way i got my 2000 for $800 brand new so im always gonna make a profit on it if i sell it :P haha

its gonna be interesting to see what the newer 1's will look like, but clubs arnt gonna upgrade again any time soon, 2000's are the industry standard

Wonder how far back it was ppl were saying that clubs would not upgrade to the 2000's as they had mk3's in place. Most clubs will havethem on a lease agreement anyway

some fool pwned it to cash converters, they only wanted $800 for it, had no idea what condition it was in, took the risk...it arrived brand new, manuals and leads all in original factory packaging etc, not even a fingerprint on it, i was cheering! :D

im guessing someone needed cash fast and was gonna go back and pick it up until i bough it...or it was stolen

either way, win for me :)

some fool pwned it to cash converters, they only wanted $800 for it, had no idea what condition it was in, took the risk...it arrived brand new, manuals and leads all in original factory packaging etc, not even a fingerprint on it, i was cheering! :D

im guessing someone needed cash fast and was gonna go back and pick it up until i bough it...or it was stolen

either way, win for me :)

wow what a score :thumright: