Commercial Battle

Well there has been quite alot of discussion lately regarding commercial tracks

so i figure why not pick a few and battling them out

I dont want to have a set track list because I think if we all head 10 different mixes containing pitbull and carly ray jepsan i think we'd all find a nice high bridge to take a little fall...on purpose.

Now i want to make it a mini mix. 15 minutes max.

Minimum of 10 tracks.

No Maximum number of tracks for those who can cram them in.

No mixes that have already been posted

Im thinking give it the normal 2 weeks

What do you'll think

Anyone up for it?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is no limit to the acapellas/samples you can use. Anything that would be identifyable to the layman. for this reason i dont think the popular edm quite counts, as ive mentioned bombs numerous times to my mates and they've never heard of them, where as everybody has heard of katy perry.

there is no limit to the acapellas/samples you can use. Anything that would be identifyable to the layman. for this reason i dont think the popular edm quite counts, as ive mentioned bombs numerous times to my mates and they've never heard of them, where as everybody has heard of katy perry.

\

fuck... already smashed out a tracklist and demo before i read this... can i send you my tracklist bro for where to draw the line?

Edit: scratch that... just read through them... might be close to the line with an eva simons track

but i can still post if any one wants to double check me