FUTURE 2013

Mitch

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the whole warriors stage arena + a-trak and hardwell is win.

so keen

Yep warriors stage will basically be the knife party stage last year.

Hardwell and friends should be the second mainstage which will be nice.

I like how future leaves all the singers and indy stuff seperate which is good.

you do realise PSY is more than just gangnam style?

he has been in the music biz for over 10 years and is huge in korea.

if you say to any korean do you listen to PSY they dont say oh the gangnam dude.

EDIT: and even gangnam was meant to be comedic/ a parody

this.

he is like a full on pop star over there.

but the western world only knows him for that song. which means it will just be an interlude that comew on 3 or 4 times throughout the day

if you say to any korean do you listen to PSY they dont say oh the gangnam dude.

I realise this, however in aus he is only known for the one song, and he is only coming for the one song (which everyone will be sick of by march) which makes it stupid

Yes and future music isn't in Korea, Australia only know him for gangnam style.

He will be a good novelty act for the swapover gap between two bands or something.

I realise this, however in aus he is only known for the one song, and he is only coming for the one song (which everyone will be sick of by march) which makes it stupid

i agree, everyone will be stick of it by then. he'll come on, everyone will do the dance but it wont be anyones highlight.

i agree, everyone will be stick of it by then. he'll come on, everyone will do the dance but it wont be anyones highlight.

Nope why would, too musically lacking, it's a cheap fun song.

Everybody hates on flo rida and pitbul etc for similar work, yet just because psy is asian and you cant understand him its fine lol

People y u no make sense!

sorry i kind of meant popular with people of korean heritage, of which many live here. (as i obviously have not been to korea but know many koreans or australians with korean heritage who told me).

anyways, hope bloc party do side shows. missed them the last two times they were down.

what does it mean by a-trak live? does that mean he is not djing and will instead perform his productions live?

sorry i kind of meant popular with people of korean heritage, of which many live here. (as i obviously have not been to korea but know many koreans or australians with korean heritage who told me).

anyways, hope bloc party do side shows. missed them the last two times they were down.

what does it mean by a-trak live? does that mean he is not djing and will instead perform his productions live?

Nah just means he will have his big 'A' shape and an extra element of audio or more likely visual production.

90% of 'live' acts are just a big stage show with the same dj set, from memory atrak still djs in his 'live' show.

it most likely means he will be using a laptop with a launchpad and hitting two buttons to play each song, instead of spinning on decks

doesnt make sense to do a DJ set with just controllers after playing out for however long (twelve years or something!).

nah he must be playing his own productions, and or live remixing maybe using controllers.

EDIT: or i guess as grem says a "live" set is any DJ that has visuals. sounds stupid though

it most likely means he will be using a laptop with a launchpad and hitting two buttons to play each song, instead of spinning on decks

yeah doesnt make sense to do a DJ set with just controllers after playing out for however long (twelve years or something!).

nah he must be playing his own productions, and or live remixing maybe using controllers.

Nope. Here's the live show.

Just visual elements

i just read my comment. not saying you cant do a DJ set with controllers. but again playing a DJ set with a controller still isnt live to me. i.e. i dont get how you can call a particular DJ set live. they are either all live or they arent live.

100% agree, my definition of a live act is producing the tracks or at least elements of tracks on the fly.

But for festivals these days it more the likely just means a personalised stage production.

Whilst looking this popped up, fuck me a-trak is a freak.