FUTURE 2013

Mitch

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fucking missed ktn this year, will definitely being seeing him next year

along with dj fresh, borgore, hardwell, prodigy, azalia banks (just to hear 212), steve aoki, bombs away, a-trak and boys noize

Mine in order;

Boys Noize, Hardwell, Alesso, A-trak, Feed Me, Kill the noise, Zeds Dead, Zane Lowe, Maybe some sneaky trance and the compulsory munt at starfuckers stage.

Also keenish for nervo and dimitri vegas.

Banned acts include;

Psy, Azzelia banks, Fun, Temper trap, whatever the fuck the stone roses are, Gypsy and the cat, timmy trumpet, Tenzin.

i meen its not the worst i have seen, i was just expecting some really big names after the huge line up last year, had heard rumours of Deadmau5 on there, and i messaged Delta Heavy on facebook and they said they were touring in march so i assumed it had to be future...but no

i meen, feed me, Zeds dead, Rudimental, Kill the noise are all decent, borgore is a shit WHALE but i will still listen to the music there i guess, madeon puts on a pretty happy and laidback set

lets see what tickets are worth

Can't wait for Madeon! He does his pop culture mash live too 8)

He's probably done it so many times now it doesn't phase him though.

(Would have edited this onto my last post but we cant now -_-)

Where did he play last? I think stereo last year he wss super boring, he actually looks like sol haha

Bring on the cocoon heroes , also a fan of A-Trak personally as well

Anyone after industry tix without the hassle of having to grab them in person etc $135 each via the link below

http://www.futurefans.com.au/p/33353?f=1

Downloaded this from A-Trak's soundcloud today , love the fools gold radio episodes , something i religiously download monthly along with Jaytech's podcasts

http://soundcloud.com/a-trak/fools-gold ... episode-14

Tickets are going to increase in $ in the coming day's so be aware , if you wish to save your cash and get in early at industry price