Midi Fighter 3D

Reloadded

DJT-MF3D_1.jpg

Yo! I am now the proud owner of a MIDI FIGHTER 3D

It all started when a mate and I saw this on youtube about fingerdruming on a midi fighter

They went on sale at storedj https://www.storedj.com.au/products/DJT-MF3D

So my mate who isn't into dj or computers at all went and bought one.

I had a 10 min jam on his midi and I was hooked

I hope some of yall are into this shit as I am now just learning about drum racks and sampling. Going to get the nextdoor neighbor who is a MEAN AS F drummer to teach me some real drumming and hope yall can give a brother some technical guidance.

Im wanting to make some dope ass hip hop / electro style similar to this guy

Got Ableton

Got SL3

and Mad Zachs Soundpack Player (beta mode)

Here are some snaps of my one...

6ef443.jpg

2df320.jpg

24e6de.jpg

11c7b7.jpg

aba2c5.jpg

• 1 month later...

OxyKon brought his to the meat this year and i've been hooked every since tapping around on it. Has a great feel and vibe to it..

I've always wanted _a pair_ for this purpose:

. The idea behind it is to have random mates (non musical/dj orientated) rock up and be able to have a jam with em. The one thing I find about DJ/producing is that it's such an individualistic journey, being able to incorproate a friend or just have someone else there with you I think will open up a lot more creative avenues.

But as Mitch said Machine is on my hitlist before these bad boys. Workflow, velocity sensitive, pads, etc all come into what I want to do _as an individual_ and thats my biggest drive right now. I imagine once I become greater at the art of finger drumming I'll be able to incorporate a pair of midi fighters into my performance.