Pics of your Set-up

Blodders

The Dungeon:

The smallest room in the house for my musical stuff. As someone that has played guitar for the last 8 years moving on to electronic producing etc is hugely new to me. But something i love. Slowly i have been buying little and cheap midi controllers to see what i like and to make sure if i did have a fall out with the electronic stuff, i didnt want to waste too much money. The passion is growing and now its time for up-grading.

I have mainly been learning about and experimenting with Fruity Loops Studio XXL 9 which i use the midi's mainly for. I have also mapped them to Traktor S4 to start mixing things.

Most of you will notice i have no decks. I have never had any interest in them before and joined ADJF. I didnt join ADJF to become a DJ but to learn about programs I was not very familiar with and to learn from people that know. Not just say they do...

Thanks to you guys im now saving money for my first set of decks which i think will be the Hercules e2. Personally i cant wait to get on it.

The KRK Rokit 8's & the m-audio fast track ultra in the middle are from my gf while she is on break from uni. Hopefully much longer too :teef:

Anyway that became a little bit of a life story. sorry.

ymsroom.jpg

Thanks mate,

Yeh most of that setup was mine, except for the old school boss 3 inch vocal active monitors ontop of the Reloop monitors...

I borrowed them of my gf's sister, she dj's as well. Wanted to use her decks instead of mine (CDJ1000 MKII) but didnt want to run the risk of them getting something spilt on them... You never know with house parties

I had the extra monitor hooked up from the laptop in the middle so i could check out my tracks in each playlist, that way instead of searching through each CD i could see where it would be.

i think its just the roadcases that male it look all pro n shit hahaha

Nice one ysm! I've always wanted to play an instrument, looks like you got it goin owwnnn! 8)

Nice set-up dflux - i feel you pain regarding the space..... I'm cramped here at my place as well :wall: !

Lloyd - loving the 1600.... ping pong & beat break effects are tops :thumright: