Can anyone here teach me how to HTML?

Narukami

Hey all,

So I've decided to start making all my music that I made from now available to download with the only price to pay is to like my Facebook page. It's annoying yeah but I'm a whore.

The best way to implement this is to use one of the Facebook apps that can do everything for you, i forgot what it was called. The only problem with it is that you're limited to two files to download (unless you pay extra $$$, kind of ironic really). It sounds fine, yeah, but I don't want anyone to want to download an old song of mine that they like only to find that it's not there anymore and get annoyed. The second best way is to design it yourself via HTML, the best app I've seen that can do this called "Static HTML" by Thunderpenny.

I was wondering if anyone here knows HTML for me to learn to make the download page look pretty? I know enough HTML to, like, get it started but the page is so ugly and basic, it's a bitch. I want to make it pretty to the eyes so that it makes a great impression and easy enough to scroll through so that people can find what they're looking for without hassle.

If anyone can help me out, I'd appreciate it.

Cheers :thumright:

I know html/css/js but don't really have time to teach you lol.

A simpler solution to your problem that many have used is:

-Use that app you were talking about with the 2 free links.

Only need to use one of them, and link it to a dropbox or mediafire folder (free). Put all of your tunes in there

Mitch: Nah, that's cool mate. The idea you have though doesn't sound too bad though but the way I set up my downloads page is that when they click on the image, they get the download straight away without going to another website. Might give that a shot though.

Oxy: I did. The current page looks... ew.

Cupe: Idk how to Wordpress D: Is it easier to use than just coding with HTML?