Looking at new Needles

RichoKidd

So, My OG Needles have pretty much had it, and I'm in the market for some new ones. Do you guys have any AFFORDABLE recommendations? I am rolling with two different needles at the moment and feel like a foool. I have 1x OG Stanton POS & 1x Numark needle/cartridge.

Looking at something that will hold up for scratching AND mixing.

I personally use ortofon DJ-S concordes, they're industry standard and cost $244 for a pair of them, they also usually come with a replacement cartridge and I have been using the same set of needles for almost 5yrs now, definitely worth the money

http://www.turntablelab.com/collections ... e-twin-set

This link doesn't seem to have the replacements attached but still they're great

So, My OG Needles have pretty much had it, and I'm in the market for some new ones. Do you guys have any AFFORDABLE recommendations? I am rolling with two different needles at the moment and feel like a foool. I have 1x OG Stanton POS & 1x Numark needle/cartridge.

Looking at something that will hold up for scratching AND mixing.

shure m477 aprox $100.00 each highest output for $ value and recommended by serato and traktor

That is all!

I personally use ortofon DJ-S concordes, they're industry standard and cost $244 for a pair of them, they also usually come with a replacement cartridge and I have been using the same set of needles for almost 5yrs now, definitely worth the money

agreed.

My first set of concordes lasted 10 years.