Perth Rapper looking to collab with Producers

Whaddup!

Some of you might remember me, some of you may not. Anyway, here's the story.

I'm currently mid way through the process of writing my debut EP and have hit a massive spell of writers block, its annoying AF and the best way to fix it, is to write to something completely out of my comfort zone, or just write to something I haven't

If any producers have anything they're looking to offload for me to rippdy-rap to. Drop some links!

Pce!

Whaddup!

Some of you might remember me, some of you may not. Anyway, here's the story.

I'm currently mid way through the process of writing my debut EP and have hit a massive spell of writers block, its annoying AF and the best way to fix it, is to write to something completely out of my comfort zone, or just write to something I haven't

If any producers have anything they're looking to offload for me to rippdy-rap to. Drop some links!

Pce!

sup bruv.

what area are you in here? we could hook up and see if we can make beatiful music together! lol

srs tho, i think we've done some gigs together without knowing it! haha

always keen to catch up with perth hip hop heads

Word man, you're a FBL boy ey? Working with Skrew Loose?

I think we probably have.

Im in Ellenbrook man.

Yeah ive been the resident DJ for fbl for a while now, I dont rap myself tho, just speak with my hands LOL

been dj'ing for Skrewloose for about a year too.

Ellenbrook is a trek and a half but hey PM an email adress and i'll shoot through some beats ive made recently, see if you like em :thumright:

• 2 years later...

Hey Richokidd,

I would be really keen to help with writing and production... currently searching for a genuine hip hop singer... I am in bunbry.

So it would be great to hear from you ...I have the Traktor s4.... it allows me to mix stems, so perfect for hip hop. I have the latest versions of fruity loops and ableton. My studio is in my lounge room, I will make anyone who is a genuine collaborate most welcome !!   Peace from MrAlchemy      Mark  Ohehir

• 2 months later...

Hey I am a rapper and also an audio engineer and EDM producer, been doing this since 18 and am now 30, graduated from SAE institute in 2012. 

Anyone keen on collaborating maybe? I see a few poets on here, why not arrange for us all to join in on a skype session and brain storm something a verse each, and among us producers I am sure we can come to an arrangement with the hip hop beat to match? I primarily deal with Electro-House and some works can be seen on my sound cloud page which is www.soundcloud.com/ApeXXXTripleXXX as well as soundcloud.com/EddieCola 

Check my works out and let me know if anyone is down for a rap session and we can work on something together, I am sure ausdj forums will support us as well which is all the better, plus may inspire others to use this great forum more. Don't want to leave anyone out so all are welcome to this. 

Anyway reply to this thread if you are keen, and we will chat more, thanks.

Regards,

Eddie 

• 3 weeks later...