OFFICIAL LOGIC THREAD

JonnyB

hey guys, this will be a thread similar to chev's on ableton, but for logic.

basically if you have any hints, tips, or questions, throw them in here for everyone who uses logic to learn or give knowledge to make us all better at navigating logic

First up i have 2 questions as ive only just recently got it.

how do i do sidechain compression.

and

in FL studio there is a thing called edision.

basically you can just put a wave file in and sample any part or that wave file you wanted. what would be there logic equivelant.

ONCE LAST THING.

it is not on my laptop yet, we have just been playing around with it on a mates.

when i go to install logic, it says my mac software needs to be upgraded, so when i go to download and install the newer version it just stops midway through installing and dosent move. anyone know whats up?

cheers

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah but cant you change it later when it does get bussier

as it is now, i only realy give out rep every few days, but on the occasion i want to rep more then 1 person i cant, ussualy meaning i forget and someone misses out on their rep haha.

in this case you diserve 2 reps....but will only get the 1 :(

• 1 year later...

So i've been attempting to figure out how to use vocals cuts as a melody. So best example would be a song like Pon De Floor, or any of those dutch house tracks with that vocal effect. Been looking for tutorials and been trying to figure it out on my own. Anyone know how, or know of any tutorials explaining it?