Noob Question #3178: Are all ministry of sound CD's mixed?

BeatLeSS

Shame on me i know

Why shame on you? i love ministry, have got most of the Major Releases over the last 2ish years :)

all different though...if a song is good enough as an original they may leave it in original form

some of the DJ's that Feature Remix the songs

Some Put in there own Original songs in between the others

its hard to say, every ministry is different hence the different names and depending on the DJ

In the club, is your poppish stuff thats been remixed with dance,house n disco

electro house sessions, obviously house n electro

The annual, usually the biggest ministry album every year, basicly a mix of all the most popular songs from any genre really

The underground, is usually mixed by up n coming DJ's with some dirty kinda feeling (last 1 disapointed)

Sessions, are usually disco and chillout kinda songs

but every 1 changes year to year as said depending on the DJ and feel that year i guess

my Favourite is easily The Annual 2009, was epic good!

hope this has helped :)

hope this has helped :)

Not really dude, but cheers for the breakdown :)

The question I was asking was are they all mixed, i.e intro over outro, with the split between tracks half way through the mix.

At a glimpse anything that's a compilation should be safe unless it says 'mixed by X' just want to confirm before going and spending cash :)

shiver i think you mean not all songs are remixed but yes beatless all songs are mixed in together. been a while since i listened to an mos prob kenobis sessions. and it prob depends on the dj as to whether its a ending to beginning type mixing kid kenobis dedinitely wasnt. oh and beatless buying track for track from that album will mean you will have the versions that are being mixed i.e the start and posaibly each end will be in the mix. so if you want the track dont buy that one go to juno and buy the full version

shiver i think you mean not all songs are remixed but yes beatless all songs are mixed in together. been a while since i listened to an mos prob kenobis sessions. and it prob depends on the dj as to whether its a ending to beginning type mixing kid kenobis dedinitely wasnt. oh and beatless buying track for track from that album will mean you will have the versions that are being mixed i.e the start and posaibly each end will be in the mix. so if you want the track dont buy that one go to juno and buy the full version

Thats what i was trying to get at.. trying, but failing :alright:

As a working DJ, I honestly havent listened to a compilation in... prbly 2-3yrs

There just so old, and the mixing style is shithouse imo

fabric live series have always rocked. and even better they are recorded live from the club. atraks, craze, spankrock djs and scratch perverts are some of my faves. i think the mixing on them were tops.

also kid kenobis klub kids from last year was awesome both discs.

as was atraks infinity 1 mixtape.

admittedly i have cut down on buying mixtapes but a lot of djs issue like weekly podcasts/ mixtapes for free and heaps of them rock

Man thats so fkn gay, why are albums now a days not DJ friendly :P hahah.

Sick advice, cheers eggssell.

hmmm pretty sure if you buy from the MOS album then it will be the same thing. if you were doing that just search for the name and get the actual release??

HOWEVER i remember sometimes on Juno (i dont really do beatport anymore except for US releases where the europe release is more than 2 months later) i occassionally see albums where it has the mixed version and the unmixed version BUT i dont remember if they were MOS