A&H XD53 heaphones....

lloydc

I'm having this debate atm.

A&H vs. Technics vs. Sennys.

Decisions, decisions.

Best to go to a DJ shop and try each of them out. Headphones are such a personal choice. What one person may think are great cans, another may think are shit. Plus everyone hears things slightly differently too.

no one thinks the XD's are shit :)

ask Pioneer what they think of them out selling their 2000's :P

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having this debate atm.

A&H vs. Technics vs. Sennys.

Decisions, decisions.

Best to go to a DJ shop and try each of them out. Headphones are such a personal choice. What one person may think are great cans, another may think are shit. Plus everyone hears things slightly differently too.

no one thinks the XD's are shit :)

ask Pioneer what they think of them out selling their 2000's :P

LOL, they'd just say they've sold more djm800's than their xone mixers combined :)

• 3 weeks later...

the best thing you can do is go try them out in store... i spend ages testing numerous headphones

XDs came out on top.

you'll thank yourself down the track for buying a decent set straight off the bat.

I recently had the opportunity of using my original headphones (stanton el-cheapo's) and they were god damn awful!!!

I used to think they were good.... lesson learnt

not too mention that within no more than 2 months at least one of the big 3 store dj, dj warehouse or lights & sounds have a sale.

and they aint always advertised. just browse and im sure you wont be waiting long. they are all about as bad as myers new year, stocktake, mid year, end of financial year, spring, boxing day sale.

i think they are not on sale about 4 weeks a year now.

i got two pairs of audio technicas got them really cheap, yeh i can vouch they arent durable, so the gold pair doesnt get thrashed and plus my sennheisers are the ones that get the most use

i use the gold ones to lisen to my mp3 player they just look flash lol and the sound is really good .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...