New Fidget Track

JonnyB

yeah that part isnt entirely finished, ive been trying to get the bass a lot more prominant. as for the 2 bar fill just befoe that, i didnt want anything to intence for that section because what it leads into isnt suapposed to b another drop but just a heavy bridge type thing. but am still working on it

oh man yeah definitely finish it.

as always, loving the knocked up noise sound.

is chev was talking nintendo with snes, cuz intro reminds me of super mario.

man a right club banger. nice and drrty from 0.16. and nice change up as always at 1.00. awesome use of the yeah sample.

cant wait for this one.

cant find you linking it up here, but also loving your riva starr bootleg.

i love riva starr which ive expressed before, but i dont really digg the orig song. but im really liking your bootleg. im loving your sample based sound. i guess its jacking right?

sounds like a few nintendo samples in here too, im sure i can hear zelda.

your samples of the track seem very clean too. what are you using if you dont mind me asking, in terms of software and hardware (synths, pads, samplers etc.) if you dont mind me asking

yeah the riva star one i didnt do, that was done by andy the guy i play with, i had no idea about that track till a few days ago haha. fuck he is doing well though, he only started producing a few weeks before i went down the snow, may i think was the first time he saw a DAW.

as far as what we use we just use Logic pro and Massive for synths, we have 1 midi keyboard, but we havnt started using it yet.

And chev that drum pattern is just going to be changed to a normal 4x4 kick pattern so it dosent sound out of wack. the melody comes back in just after the sound cuts out on soundcloud and plays out in a bit of the outro as well. \

cheers for the feedback guys