Gigs in Perth

dvanders94

hey guys, hows it going

pretty new to the scene, doing the school events, couple of socials here and there, fundraiser and basically backyard gigs at parties, was going to line up at the Fremantle Festival 2010. Just wondering if anyone new of any gigs going round? anything interesting, or if there is nothing on how to get into anything reputable/half decent on the cash? ;) workin on vdj using numark mixdeck and mixtrack, hence the want for some good gigs so i can get my gear up to scratch onto some real decks. I run the electro/house/club music generally but can do whatever

cheers guys,

dj v

HII! yeh im a perth boy too! good too see the perthies coming along :)

and yeh im playing the limelite comp. im heading down tonight to check out the 3rd heat and playing in the final next friday!! come down and check it out and feel free to come say hi when i come off the decks.. ps: open to all perth fellas :)

wish i could

usually theres entrance age though yeah?

im just about to turn 17 and apparently clubs can only take guys 18 unless you have supervision for the whole time or something

wat gears being used at limelite?

oh man thats shit. you wont be allowed anywhere until you're 18. not even to play.

they got 4 cdj1000's and a djm800