Filming new zero to hero episode now...

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah I don't see the point in buying shitty gear. I went all out on my first set-up mid last year and don't regret it at all. All it means is you're going to waste time and money trying to sell it later on when you *WILL* upgrade.

Of course it's still dependant on your budget. Second hand cdj 200's and a second hand xone 22 or djm 400 is perfect to start on because all the pio cdj's have the same concept, so when you eventually play out you won't have any problems playing on cdj1000/900/2000's and djm 800/900's.

yeah I don't see the point in buying shitty gear. I went all out on my first set-up mid last year and don't regret it at all. All it means is you're going to waste time and money trying to sell it later on when you *WILL* upgrade.

Of course it's still dependant on your budget. Second hand cdj 200's and a second hand xone 22 or djm 400 is perfect to start on because all the pio cdj's have the same concept, so when you eventually play out you won't have any problems playing on cdj1000/900/2000's and djm 800/900's.

when you say you went all out whats that mean? what'd you get?

4x CDJ 2000's, a DJM 800, EFX 1000, 3 Technics 1200's, HD 25's and the the Space Ibiza sound system.

4x CDJ 2000's, a DJM 800, EFX 1000, 3 Technics 1200's, HD 25's and the the Space Ibiza sound system.

3 GOLD technics i think you mean

this + this would have been better :P

vci100_1.jpg

+

980-000059.jpg

Yeah bro i considered that but I wanted more "bang for my buck" so I picked up 2 of these bad boys:

musical-instrument-d_11280.jpg

and this mixer:

SX4882big.jpg