Filming new zero to hero episode now...

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

pretty much wht karma said, cool guy, great intentions.....but its like you have selective reading (not hearing) where not just a bunch of guys who just started as well, some of have been playing in clubs for a few years and some have been djing on the side for 10+ years as veterans etc etc. we know our shit :)

mmhm C : dont worry, I know that haha, il probably be taking them everywhere once I get my hands on a set, but for people starting, and dont know wether they achaly like it or not, its a fairly safe choice!

Sorry if I come across as a bit of an up myself dick.

i know where your coming from and seriously the audioline thing you have is good for people just trying it out.

but if you know you wanna do it get cdjs and a mixer or turntables. i cannot see turntables going out of fashiion anytime soon

im going to say this once, so i never have to say it again in a sol dios thread

you cant comment/give advice on things you have no experience with...

you cant recommend gear when you have no experience "achaly" djing anywhere

i really hate to be the negative shoot you down WHALE, but there is NOTHING worse then inexperienced people giving people advice.

i feel like a total dick saying all this but there is nothing worse then someone as inexperienced as you "telling" people what they should be doing

i honestly admire you because you have such good enthusiasm, and i feel you really want to give back/teach people because i think deep down you're a very caring person and willing to help people out, but dude, you need to know your shit before teaching shit

just an idea, i dont know how keen id actually be to do it, but why not start an adjf channel and say fortnightly or something get a member to do a video covering some things that they know alo about, kind of following the same path as zero to hero, but not just a single person trying to cover everything in the dj intustrie, i mean on here we have producers, club dj's bedroom dj's mobile dj's party dj's, people that are starting out, people that have been doing it for a few years and people that have been doing it for 10+ years. we have a whole wealth of information, and instead of trying to get all this info out through sol dios, we could all join up and do it as a whole.

just an idea, dunno weather id want to but, conversing on it may get us all keen or something, just an idea.

Going good, I mumbled some of the parts so im re doing them, also Im changing the topic to "buying gear" and no, im not recomending an mdex 3, although I do say I got it because I wanted to know if I achy liked and had a talent for it, and not end up spending over a grand on something I dislike.

But Im still going to recommend 2 cd'djs and a mixer if there serious about it. thats one of the things I dislike about my audio line, you cant swap in and out bits and pieces of it :/ and if it dies, im screwed (I can play from my laptop, but I might as well just stand there and jesus pose for 5 hrs)