Filming new zero to hero episode now...

Hey guys, about to start filming a new episode, It will be on buying gear, but one of the main focuses will be on breaking the bad impression of the mdex 3 mixer. Honestly, id rather have this instead of 2 cdj350's and a mixer. And not just because of the $1,750 price difference, It can pretty do everything you would need it to do, it just doesn't have any fancy features like effects or bpm lock, or an auto bpm reader. Which is good in a way, because it means your learning not to rely on it, and you can get a taste wether you like dj'ing or not without a huge money commitment :)

anyways, if there is anything you would like to include/disguss, please leave in section below.

oh, and I have an mdex 3 mixer also for sale at $200. (got an extra one in a recently brought package). Will be on ebay soon!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh, dont worry ive used 350's, Dj I sat in on with was using them, he let me have a mess around before everyone rocked up, good times C:. Im not dissing the other pioneer stuff, or even the 350's. All im saying is that the mdex 3 is better value for money.

Are you serious?

MDex better than 350's?

Get off the drugs Sol, they're bad for you.

They are in no way a better bit of gear. I wouldn't use them if you paid me to. They look like Tupperware, and make you a shitter DJ by just playing on them.

i can see where your coming from sol, but seriously, their is no substitue for quality man, especially in this industry, you dont see clubs setting up a MDex 3 because its 'better bang for your buck'

there is a reason why EVERY, SINGLE, CLUB, IN, THE, WORLD will use pinoner......because it shits on everything, litterally shits on everything, wipes its arse on everything, then sleeps with everythings wife.

maybe do a review on the MPEX 3, but dont try and convince people that its a better substitue or better for your money product then a pinoeer product, because youll find almost no one that will agree with you, and people will be ALOT more ruder on youtube to you then andyman was.

you need to think this stuff through more my man :)

JC Sol, JC!! you're reflecting your inexperience buddy.

Mdex 3 may be a personal preference for you but in no way can you say its better than Pioneer.

That would be like me saying i drive a daihatsu charade and because i drive it, its way better then a ferrari diablo. Thats literally a contrast of the comparison you're making buddy.