First Doof log

SolDios

Hey guys, had my first doof last night.

EVERYTHING is covered in dust, im currently cleaning all my cables as I type this.

Great night, (accept for the dust part) and I seem to be getting better at reading the croud.

Biggest hits for the night where: Kill everyone and satisfaction temperature remix.

Some girl was hammered after 2 drinks

Spent most of the night stuffing myself with food.

DID SOME MIXING AND THEY LIKED IT! accept im going to be honest, I did it on my laptop because my beat matching skills aren't up to scratch.(although my inaccurate jog wheels don't help at all)

Overall it was a great night!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definition for doof:

The slang term doof or bush doof refers to a type of outdoor dance party in Australia, generally held in a remote country area or just outside big cities in surrounding bush or rainforests and similar to raves or teknivals, but with a different, more empathetic atmosphere

yeh think of it as a small scale music festival if a few guys are djs, each setup in an area playin diff genres and get a big group of mates out, there really good times because its all ya mates gettin on it, no dickheads, no fights, just what life is all about, gettin loose and makin music :)

andy whats the word in your avatar when hes doin the finger with G its the only one i cant read =_=

unledmqh.jpg

:) BOOM! i dunno what is says though lol

+rep still dont understand it FUCK

i think it says "DGAF"

which probably means "Dont Give A Fuck"