First Doof log

SolDios

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol ^^

Once you get a few drinks into ya hoddi, sol will work his magic.

with that many drinks i think id b unconcious, take more then alcohol and sols already in love with the kfc chick and just no but fuck drinks sound discusting atm, just got home :/ was smashed

lol ^^

with that many drinks i think id b unconcious, take more then alcohol and sols already in love with the kfc chick and just no but fuck drinks sound discusting atm, just got home :/ was smashed

XD is lame, hoddi..why fight it? you know its going to happen so just go along with it yeahhhhhhh

lol ^^

XD is lame, hoddi..why fight it? you know its going to happen so just go along with it yeahhhhhhh

i shotgun the cupboard, the cupboard is always the best place to watch from in a room yeeeeaaaahhhhh

lol ^^

i shotgun the cupboard, the cupboard is always the best place to watch from in a room yeeeeaaaahhhhh

then i shotgun that really sly hole in the wall of the bathroom you always see in hotel rooms in movies

lol ^^

then i shotgun that really sly hole in the wall of the bathroom you always see in hotel rooms in movies

like the 2 eye holes you look through, and on the other side is a painting with its eyes cut out (you know what I mean)