Last night I discovered 2 things:

- the raw sexual energy of...

- and my lack of...

NIGGA BEATS

such as

get low - lil john

shake ya tail feather - diddy and crew

sexual healing - marvin gay

What else other good pre 2000's hip hop can I add to the list, I'm not really looking for classics or good songs, just some cheap shots to get people down and dirty.

Lurk6r....you are a Fuck-wit...using a racist word to describe a style off music i love

alot off people from around the world come here to read posts...now what do you think a black man from the U.S.A or the U.K would think off the people here in O.Z after Reading the title off your post

this shit is not on

you will not get any help EVER from me you dick-head

:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x fuck dick head :x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x you fuck :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Ey soz man, don't mean any disrespect. This is how most people that requested it refer to it.

If you can think of a more effective way of describing hip hop/rnb/rap, that is not auto tuned and makes girls start grinding the nearest dude, please educate me.

Or this:

Im with wazza. Its hella racist.

You already said up there the music you wanted rnb, rap, hip hop. What more did you need.

And damn hip hop has never had colour man. Shyte was international way back in the 80's and each neighbourhood that it germed in is quite distinct.

I know you werent being malicously racist, but you have to admit you were being quite ignorant thinking music had a colour. The whole EDM scene came from house music of which African americans were part of the pioneers.

Just saying

I like to make some points ...so we can stop this shit & get back to the D.J shit

1)...when you hear a black man say nigga to another black man...90% off the time he is Describing someone off the same race that he dont like

a bit like me saying Lurk6r is a fuck-wit ...listen to the hook in the trick daddy track Lurk6r posted-up the video..."fuck the nigga up"

do you think he is saying ,.. me and my black friend are going out for coffee

2)...Disrespect or not..if you use this word , there is always going to be someone that will be offended by it....best not to use it

3)...there is NO music style called Nigga beats...go to your record/C.D shop & look for the nigga beat section or go to I-tunes & look to the nigge beats section you will not find one it call URBAN...MTV dont give a Award for nigga beat, its best URBAN

4)...just because you get away with using this word here , you will not get away with using in the U.S

god forbid you ever go to a HIP-HOP club in L.A & rock up to the black D.J and say YO-WHAT-UP MY Nigga can you play me some NIGGA BEAT music...they will stomp the shit out of you & I dont think they will stop just because you say "that what we say in O.Z

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Damn walked into a shitstorm thread here! The term Ni&&a is as tribe would say " a term of endearment" but only if you are black, if you are white say thug or gangsta instead!

Cupe that list of hip hop is killa, Lords of the underground! Dont think i"ll get away with that at my mates wedding coming up LOL

• 3 weeks later...

Can I add to a point eggs made about African Americans. They are behind a lot more Music genres then Hip Hop. Jungle strted with the 'rude boys' (a very African American term) as well as Jazz, Funk, Soul, Blues. I think Hip Hop/Party music would have been a better way of titling this thread