Mix Your Heart Out Competition - THE SUBMISSIONS

Cupe

Perhaps the play counts will go up when the voting polls open. I've played all submissions but will probably play them again to to refresh my memory before voting.

I think we should encourage non-contestants to listen (and ultimately vote) by offering rep for constructive feedback.

[edit] i just realised that our rep system is not functional yet :(

couple of you guys are missing the transition times in the comments along the soundcloud timeline. get it in then I shall listen.

The reason I left these out is so people listen to the entire mix instead of just skipping to the transitions. But I guess that's shooting myself in the foot if people don't listen to it due to missing transition markers.

couple of you guys are missing the transition times in the comments along the soundcloud timeline. get it in then I shall listen.

The reason I left these out is so people listen to the entire mix instead of just skipping to the transitions. But I guess that's shooting myself in the foot if people don't listen to it due to missing transition markers.

same with me... theres more to mixing that just transitions.

I can put trans markers in if people want them, but I don't think they should be there.