Dj earplugs

SolDios

Put them in your ear and they reduce the sound intensity your ears are exposed to. You can put headphones over top but can get uncomfortable as if they arent custom, as they will protrude a bit. Could also have them joined together with a cord around your neck and just pop them in when your not wearing your cans.

I have the ety ones off the djwarehouse site. They work pretty good. Can barely see them once they are in. wore em to the club the other week to test em and they reduce the strain on your ears a fair bit.

• 2 weeks later...

i remember asking this a couple years back. but i believe you are meant to put it in the ear with the can as well as the other one.

the clarity of what you hear should not change, so you should be able to still make out the kick. but as it has reduced some of the other noises it reduces the wear and tear on your ears.

i remember asking this a couple years back. but i believe you are meant to put it in the ear with the can as well as the other one.

the clarity of what you hear should not change, so you should be able to still make out the kick. but as it has reduced some of the other noises it reduces the wear and tear on your ears.

yes i always thought you wore these in your ear with the cans on as well, resident here has done this for years now and says once you get used to them they are fantastic and will be good for your ears later on