YouTube Downloader

Gandy

javascript:(function(){url='http://deturl.com/download-video.js';document.body.appendChild(document.createElement('script')).src=url+'?'+new%20Date().getTime();})();

Add the above to your bookmarks, and call it 'youtube downloader' or simliar. Click it when you are on a youtube page, and the below bar appears at the top of the page. Click which format you want it in. Done.

This is the easiest and most effective solution i've found so far

9uri0y.jpg

i think you're all missing the point =_= only reason i posted was incase people came across videos they would like to access offline, as is the case with all the FL studio tutes, i dont want to have to be connected to the interent and re-stream the 30/40min tutorials all the time, i want them on my hdd to access whenever i want and organised into lesson numbers

^yer I gathered that, i did this alot myself with dj tutorials when I was starting out.

Your method is fine using the software, but for those on Mac, or who don't want an extra piece of software, the JavaScript bookmark code i posted earlier does the job nicely too

i think you're all missing the point =_= only reason i posted was incase people came across videos they would like to access offline, as is the case with all the FL studio tutes, i dont want to have to be connected to the interent and re-stream the 30/40min tutorials all the time, i want them on my hdd to access whenever i want and organised into lesson numbers

Jaz was too baked to read the whole thread :teef:

• 1 month later...

http://www.video2mp3.net gives you a option to download song in high quality and i download them and play it through my gig speakers and it perfect !

if your going to download songs from youtube like this be careful, it will often drop the qaulity

youtube quality is often not very good to start with anyway, so i just wouldn't download songs from it at all lol