ADJF Official Meet 2012 - Sydney 24th March

Cupe

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're in :thumright:

hahaha

any ideas about accommodation?? coz like if there is 4-5 people in the room .. and we each put in say $250 .. that's gonna get us somewhere really fricken nice and big :P

or do we wanna go budget?

haha i dunno .. how much partying is gonna happen in the room and how much will be out on the streets?

you came in a bit late for the 'all pitch in and get a mansion' but good luck to ya's

Jealous much?? ;)

Meh yea I came in late but I only like decided I was gonna come up a couple of days ago lol

Where did you book?

Not that it matters... You didn't wanna put in with everyone else ... Coz you wanted your own room for masterbation

ok here is a list of things going on friday night

Soho - Ember and Ecats - so good party and heavy bass stuff. with a bit of commercial

Fake - Bar 9 and Doctor wearwolf - Face Melting bass all night

Chinese Laundry - Dj Hype, Blaze Trip, Spenda C. - Dnb, heavy bass and other shit.

Candy's - Vengeance and other residents - Electro, dubstep and all that other stuff,

Saturday night

Chinese Laundry - Luke Abbot (UK,live), Avus (UK), Fairmont (can) - i think this is techno/techhouse night?

Fake - 1st bday - Jungle theme

cabf searching for the rest of sat's events.

hey cuper i know its a bit late, but did you ask if we can jack the equipment? they prob wont allow in bungalow but im sure theyd allow a setup at the loft upstairs?

Just being a dj bash i thought maybe we'd dj a little.

i know bit late. Me no have facebook events

Edit: not to mention typing this several times but being asked to login like now. I know i know i need tapatalk