ADJF Official Meet 2012 - Sydney 24th March

Cupe

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok

I need some suggestions for Saturday afternoon to kick off.

Not somewhere we will stay all night, but decent space for every cunt to meet up, have a chat and a few reasonably priced brews before shit gets hektik.

I will make a booking and the rest of it once we've worked it out

Ideas?

haha

im pretty sure hoddi can go to bungalow or cargo in the arvo as they serve food (i thinks)

georges is nice on king st wharf but not what you'd call cheap. they do some mean mezze and cocktails though (best vanilla lychee caprioska in town). and have cigars n backgammon available on lounges! :)

Maccas party room so hoddi can come. If she is well behaved we could get a clown too.

there will be enough clowns in attendance.... someone organise the ice cream cake though

How good is the ice cream cake.

got 1st gig on the 24th so i can only make it on the sunday so MAKE SOMETHING FOR THEN! :D

oh yeah and if we want out of the king st wharf area, the australian does alright (well it was a few years back)

other drinking holes around town, which will be dead until later in the night but y'all hitting the scene anyways right

the standard at taylor square, cross

if we want cheap and yuck shark bar on liverpool. lots of pool tables, cheap drinks, and uni/tafe kiddies (cupe style right :teef: )

mr b's on pitt (just up from backpackers lane) i actually really like this place, lounges upstairs, bar out front, and nice thai food out back. and when i say nice, really good.

you know how there are a million thai places in syd, well after work they all knock off to come here! plays full on commercial and cheese, except every once and a while a 4-5 set of 90's hip hop comes on, so all you elitist will hate that but it never bothered me cuz the vibe is usually hyped. thai people love to get sloshed. though its dead empty before 11pm with mainly backpackers coming for a brewsky after touching down

i know plenty more but yeah they creep out of the cheap zones

oh yeah yard house (formerly paddy maguires) @ capitol theatre

most extensive squire range on tap, and you have to drank squire when visiting sydney :)

harry's is right next door if you need a feed (and being drunk is the only way to enjoy a pie or dogg from harrys)

i know plenty more but yeah they creep out of the cheap zones

if you want real cheap

go to bar century, $3 beers and house spirits

i think that since its in the arvo, it being out doors is pretty crucial

nothing is better than sitting outside with a few beers, as opposed to sitting inside and wishing u were out

i think that since its in the arvo, it being out doors is pretty crucial

nothing is better than sitting outside with a few beers, as opposed to sitting inside and wishing u were out

yeah true to the poo, outdoors is a must

opera bar, so the away team can see the harbour bridge :lol: