How much should I offer for these TT's?

SolDios

sol i cant see pic so dont know if he upgraded the cartridge and needle to something better, because if not why would he need a new one after a year? let me know what he put on their and i can tell you if upgrade (the ones they stock with are actually very good).

secondly, and this is just my opinion and my strategy for all 2nd hand things. basically to me the minute something is brought out the store and opened, its only worth half the price or at best (and i mean it has to be mint, i.e. unboxed but used once or twice) i may pay 70%.

so if im not mistaken they are $650 brand new thise days. so the range i'd work with would be $650 - $910. but $910 sounds like heaps!!!! again unless they are absolute mint not worth that.

so yeah low ball at $600 and then maybe get pushed to $700

i get that, but thats what i mean we aint talking paying $1,000 versus new at $1,200.

we saying $650 to $1,200, thats another $550 (45% of total price). prob another year of saving for some. but yeah i guess for some another 45% may not be much, so each to their own.

i guess i shouldve said "how could you buy a brand new pair of ST150's for CLOSE TO $650? "

Not dissing you bro, but wouldn't you be better off mastering beat matching, phrasing and general mixing on CDJ's first before you rush out and spend all this money on TT's. I'm not having a go at you I've seen you mix and seen how easily you were confusing yourself on CDJ's, don't want you to go waste your money. Vinyl mixing is a whole new ball game compared to CD's

Not dissing you bro, but wouldn't you be better off mastering beat matching, phrasing and general mixing on CDJ's first before you rush out and spend all this money on TT's. I'm not having a go at you I've seen you mix and seen how easily you were confusing yourself on CDJ's, don't want you to go waste your money. Vinyl mixing is a whole new ball game compared to CD's
=D>

=D>

• 3 weeks later...