Somewhat newbish intro

89jase

So I'm trying to get more involved in these forums as It's local as opposed to /r/djs

So yeah, I'm Jason, 23, DJing for 3 years in the bedroom 1 year in the real world, I've got a really specific style of music (Future Garage & LA Beats) so I rarely play out due a very small scene of those genres in Sydney. I want to keep DJing fun, so I don't really play music I don't enjoy.

I've learned on CD's but not contemplating moving to a controller just for convenience.

So That's me all wrapped on in a few words, all thats left to say is HI!

Yeah, LA Beats is quite a lot like Glitch. Some Artists are Flying Lotus and GLK as Defkon said, others are, TokiMonsta, Nosaj Thing, Shlomo, Mux Mool, etc.

Future Garage also has the name of UK Bass, Post Dubstep, whatever, It's got a lighter side like John Talabot, Jamie XX, SBTRKT, etc and Darker such as Girl Unit, Kingdom, Egyprix and Ikonika

If you guys want a bit more of a rundown of these genres ill be happy to share =)

@Russell , Theres a million different genre's and sub genres these days. What you may know as Glitch I know as LA Beats, end of the day means the same thing =)

yeah I don't tend to bother with genres all that much. Was just interested to know what was captured under those ones mentioned.