**** The ADJF & Overture Clothing Mix Competition ****

Cupe

Did my mix tonight.. pretty happy with it, 2nd mix through the tracks. I felt fairly comfortable doing this because a) live mixing is much more authentic and B) I mix this sort of music and c) I'm pressed for time with Uni

Some of Sun & Moon is a bit off and my EQing has been better.

Made using 2xCDJ2000s & DJM700

https://soundcloud.com/sentinel_official/adjf-overture-clothing-mix

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a winner because it is missing an element. But I would rather present it as it is than making the mix worse.

https://soundcloud.com/dj-drc1/overture-competition-mix

Set list...

1. No Eyes ( Original Mix ) - Claptone Feat. Jaw

2. Summertime Sadness (Cedric Gervais Remix) - Lana Del Rey

3. Vertigo (Original Mix) - Daddy's Groove & Cryogenix

4. Mammoth (Original Mix) - Dimitri Vegas, Moguai & Like Mike

5. Chasing Summers (R3hab & Quintino Remix) - Tiesto

6. D# Fat (Original Mix) - Armin van Buuren & W&W

7. Rasputin (Original Mix) - Hard Rock Sofa

8. Ten (Original Club Mix) - Sander van Doorn & Mark Knight vs Underworld

I really liked the song choices. Especially the last 3 I played. I particularly like long transitions, and these 3 songs were basically played almost completely over each other.

Hey guys, i saw DrC1's post on Soundcloud so i thought id check out what the mix was all about and that lead me here, will be submitting my mix in the next 24 hours :)

Good to see you here. Head over and give an intro. Crundy will appreciate some of your mixes (chuck some links up in the appropriate section too).

Hey guys, i saw DrC1's post on Soundcloud so i thought id check out what the mix was all about and that lead me here, will be submitting my mix in the next 24 hours :)

Good to see you here. Head over and give an intro. Crundy will appreciate some of your mixes (chuck some links up in the appropriate section too).

Done and done :D

:thumleft:
awesome Tosh1R. good on ya :thumleft:

Cheers guys! this style of music isnt my thing usually but the tracklist looks good and a bit of healthy competition never goes astray! :lol:

Didn't use the aca's?

There's still time :boxing:

Used one.... Just can't seem to work out how to squeeze the other in. And I'm out of time.

The first verse fits in a few of the breakdowns, just mix it in with Audacity.. there's still time!

:megusta:

hmmm audacity you say

might ableton mix acca's good idea

swear no eyes took me forever to get right. to make matters worse its my last track have had two clean mixes up to that point then fucked it up at no eyes..haha i still havent worked out how to record the mix yet.. as dont have an external soundcard

Didn't use the aca's?

Used one.... Just can't seem to work out how to squeeze the other in. And I'm out of time.

The first verse fits in a few of the breakdowns, just mix it in with Audacity.. there's still time!

hmmm audacity you say

swear no eyes took me forever to get right. to make matters worse its my last track have had two clean mixes up to that point then fucked it up at no eyes..haha i still havent worked out how to record the mix yet.. as dont have an external soundcard

cc399-12.jpg

3.5mm port can switch between line out and line in on 13" macbook pro

Didn't use the aca's?

hmmm audacity you say

cc399-12.jpg

3.5mm port can switch between line out and line in on 13" macbook pro

but if comp deadline is in like 4 days. even if i buy one now will it arrive in time?

2nd what is quality like?