Pics of your Set-up

Blodders

• 4 weeks later...
already posted this elsewhere, but this is my current setup.

space restrictions(i bought a tiny house) dictate the actual layout, but you can see the gear i have.

june282.jpg

do you get much skipping with the turntable on the left? having it tilted like that might also wear your vinyl out faster than usual.

very nice troyboy 8). does the efx1000 integrate well with the xone-92?
yes... it does ive done alot of playing around with it and ive found better quality sound+ ease of use using it straight from mixer to efx to speakers rather than as send/return, with the disadvantage of not being able to isolate single channel. No matter what I adjust (depth, character, effect lvl, in/out levals) using send/return I seem to get small amount of feedback and using two effects at once things turn bad sometimes... otherwise yea its good. hope this answers your question

very nice troyboy 8). does the efx1000 integrate well with the xone-92?
yes... it does ive done alot of playing around with it and ive found better quality sound+ ease of use using it straight from mixer to efx to speakers rather than as send/return, with the disadvantage of not being able to isolate single channel. No matter what I adjust (depth, character, effect lvl, in/out levals) using send/return I seem to get small amount of feedback and using two effects at once things turn bad sometimes... otherwise yea its good. hope this answers your question

Cheers mate.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's my setup...

Mind the shitty mob photos - will try take some better ones once I get a new digi cam.

30324_10150197730900338_592025337_12627309_7245822_n.jpg

28224_10150198950890338_592025337_12673225_4053229_n.jpg

Better picture taken at my old pad, with the 62 in use:

n592025337_5924492_9440.jpg

2 x Technics 1210MK5s

2 x CDJ1000s

1 x CDJ400 (not pictured due to space issues)

1 x DJM800

1 x A&H XONE 62

1 x Pioneer EFX1000

2 x RCF ART310A

Once I get the room and some more desk-space, im hoping to daisy chain the 2 mixers and interconnect everything.

1210s hooked up with the 62 / CDJs and EFX unit hooked up with the 800.

hey guys just a lil update. actually had this goin for a while but never found the motivation to upload a pic lol

anyways, here's the XONE along with the Kaoss Pad which is finally working!

14052010130.jpg

Nice setup mayne! How farking awesome are the 42s?

Good mate of mine has just gotten into DJing and got one for his first setup. I swayed him from getting a second hand DJM800 and he's been well pleased with the purchase. They're such a great mixer :)

I love the look of the 62. not the most modern look, but nice , clean almost industrial look to it

Yeh, me too. They're not trying to be all shiny and distracting - just there to do the job.

Mind you, they're around 10? years old... and A&H have since updated the model. I think the new look came out when the 42 was released. Looks pretty cool imo. I reason they did so to combat Pioneer's new releases.

281181.jpg

Funny to think that the 62 was released when the Pioneer 600 was, which isn't manufactured anymore and seen as a fairly out of date unit. Yet the 62 is still going strong ;)