Pics of your Set-up

Blodders

whats the mad circle thingo on your desk?

never seen it before :teef:

Its a JBL speaker ipod dock. i bought it with my macbook. but man that thing pumps!! i have proper speakers but theyre in the loungeroom. that round thing is all i need for bedroom banging. or earthquake erupting ;)

aiight finally unpacked and tried uploading pics to photoshop mobile so hopefuuly this works. wanted to make my own table but after seeing georgies i woulda been too embarassed ( damn thats nice), so instead bought the contour desk from officeworks for 150, its nice gloss scratch proof white. bit bigg for cdjs but perfect for tts and laptop stands which i got for 90 bucks ea at store dj

eggs1

so im rocking two stanton st-150's; a reloop iq2 (not the usb one); an mpd24 (which on paper i have mapped brilliantly!! but never put into practice yet)

eggs3

eggs2

yeah check their website.

no one had this on display (in syd) except alexandria.

theres another glass looking one that already has a laptop stand if that tickles your fancy.

was funny i asked the dude if it could take 50KGS and so he sat on it, and he wasnt a light guy!

there was also a black one like the one above, but one side had a pedestal that you couldnt remove and acted as one of the legs

aiight finally unpacked and tried uploading pics to photoshop mobile so hopefuuly this works. wanted to make my own table but after seeing georgies i woulda been too embarassed ( damn thats nice), so instead bought the contour desk from officeworks for 150, its nice gloss scratch proof white. bit bigg for cdjs but perfect for tts and laptop stands which i got for 90 bucks ea at store dj

eggs1

so im rocking two stanton st-150's; a reloop iq2 (not the usb one); an mpd24 (which on paper i have mapped brilliantly!! but never put into practice yet)

eggs3

eggs2

this table is close enough if any one is interested

http://www.officeworks.com.au/retail/pr ... OWCONTOURD

no 100%, i only bought it last week its called the contour desk... or am i confusing something here.

hey georgie, the plan was use to the mpd for transport controls (i.e browse and load tracks); while at the sametime mapping it for full controls of deck C which i wired to the mic input so i can have C playing samples; and then because i can have 4 banks i decided to also map hot cuing for decks A & B.

of course its all theory because ive never actually ever setup cues in Traktor let alone setup the midi other than transport.

i use traktor literally as a way to play mp3's never used any of its other features (not even effects) but they look alright. one step at atime, beatmatching first and so on.

oh as to why i got an mpd rather then some smaller button one if i was just using for transport and hot cuing, because i had delusions of grandeur of creating beats and i saw this vid of dre killing it on an mpc... so was going off about it, and got it for my bday. hope i dont waste it!

ha ha could of been a beer ad. oh how beer inspires