Blodders

holy shit dude

how are you liking the mixer with the 900s

and hearts

looking good

hope you like em

man the ddm4000 is the shit!!

I cant stress enough how much everyone should have one,

it does have your standard useless behringer features like "ultramize", other than that its got some decent fx, faders are pretty good, and full midi mappable. to top it off its under 500 bucks

yeah i really like the yamaha's they are the Hs-80's there really true speakers

yeah thats a mopho at the time when i bought it they only came in the little module i really want the keyboard one now. but that thing is a beast. really have some amazing driving sounds

ill ask when we finaly book, but i doubt youd be aloud. maybe you could do a pay to enter kind of thing, i dont know how the studio works, like if its open to public or not, im pretty sure even we have to pay to use it, there is 100K plus worth of equiptment in that room :o

all you need to do is get a few gigs there, show the manager and shit that you can make music and youll gain access to it.

candy's is starting a dubstep night this friday night and if it goes down well they are gonna keep it on. you should jump on that man.

just practise mixing on friends decks and shit, ive seen some appauling mixers come through candy's that im sure youd be able to better with some practise(if you havnt already had some?)