Production Chat Group

Hey ADJF.

I'm 17 form Perth and would love to just get in contact with some other producers to just share tips and tricks and even collaborate on a track. Ive been producing for around 2 and a bit years and you can check out my music here: https://soundcloud.com/torqued-1

Im really interested in furthering my knowledge and ability to produce and would love to just have a group of people between which we could share tracks and give constructive criticism and just talk about production, djing or whatever else.

If your interested let me know and we can exchange emails, facebook details etc

Cheers guys

Hi there im from perth too, been producing for about 2 or 3 years. I make my beats in maschine, but i used to use FL and am currently learning reaper software. Would be keen to catch up and exchange ideas, theres a few other dope producers on the forum who live here too. Surely we can organize a gathering??

What type of tunes do you make?

I mainly make EDM genres like electro house and trance but I really like all music (par classical and metal hahaha sorry). Sounds like a good idea- if we could get enough people together I'd be keen to catch up. Maschine- let me guess you make something along the lines of hip hop?? I've always wanted to get into that but always hit a brick wall when producing it.

We could do a pub like the breakwater or mullas early enough that he'll be allowed in. We just gotta order food to make it look like we're there for a meal lol anytime before 7 or 8pm on a weekend should work and anytime prior to 3 or 4pm on a Sunday when security aren't checking ID :)

This weekend doesn't work for Wrxfiend and myself as we need to get his DMC tunes sorted

Edit: Saturday that is

as you can see this mad whale is helping me out this weekend and the one after is the dmc comp, so i really cant spare much time till after the 24th, but then im like, down fo whatever!

Im def keen on getting a production lesson from spitfire and ox. :likeasir:

You guys are all welcome to come down to my lab anytime for a mix and a smash on the sampler! (even tho i live in mexico! south of the river) :teef: