DnB Mixing.

Boss101

The foundations are the same as any other genre (beatmatching,eq,phrasing, etc.) it's just getting used to what sounds good and what doesn't.

Dnb normally has long blending transitions to create good flow and vibe.

The main thing though is practice. Also listen to some DNB mixtapes to get an idea of what a good mix sounds like

not to blow smoke up my own chimney but i recommend checking out some of my sets:

https://soundcloud.com/oxykon

i mix mainly Drum & Bass, i'm no Andy C but i still have some good sets out, i've been mixing DnB for going on 5 years now and i still sometimes struggle with beat matching, like Mitch said, practice is the key.

Some people find it hard to mix because it's so fast but i personally think it's way easier because of that reason, you gotta start somewhere man

When mixing house music you're reference is the kick because it's consistent and dominant. Once the kicks are matched the whole track is lined up. When mixing drum and bass you're reference point is the snare. It's not often in drum and bass you'll beat match the kick because it's too inconsistent. The snares usually land on the 2 and the 4. Some tracks are fancy but there will always be a snare on the 4.

Keep the practise up and you'll get it :)

When mixing house music you're reference is the kick because it's consistent and dominant. Once the kicks are matched the whole track is lined up. When mixing drum and bass you're reference point is the snare. It's not often in drum and bass you'll beat match the kick because it's too inconsistent. The snares usually land on the 2 and the 4. Some tracks are fancy but there will always be a snare on the 4.

Keep the practise up and you'll get it :)

The 1st kick drum of the 4 bar cycle usually works aswell, and a lot of the time the open hi hats can be used to beat match to

How do you guys go about learning when to drop tracks? Just say I want a double drop but I want both tracks doing the build-up plus drop...

The easiest way to do this is to know your tracks.

Using the waveform on the CDJ helps as well, but as the other guys have said; practice makes perfect.