DJ lessons in sydney?

there probably are dl classes around. if you've already googled dj classes and haven't found anything try going into store dj or any other music shop where there's dj gear and see if they can help you. there may be flyers around for these things

that's actually a really good idea, i remember when the DJ Factory in Perth was still open and they always had flyers around for places to learn to mix, plus you can do online courses these days, i know that DJ Qbert has his own Scratch university that you can learn from, but that's for more advanced skills

dj warehouse used to do lessons but they closed down their bricks n mortar.

not sure i know of anyplace else

They were still running their training facility in Melb last year even though the retail part is closed. It was a separate location. Not sure if still running though

@AlexJ I forgot pw to my account so using this one. I live in south Sydney the blue line on the train map. Near brighton le sands. I would be willing to travel. I asked around and its pretty tough to find someone. the classes are all full or run on days I am working

what is your budget for lessons (keep in mind it probably takes a half day at least to get down the basic skills) and what equipment are you currently using/will be using