Jump to content
AUSTRALIAN DJ FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
OxyKon

ADJF 2018 Meat - Hobart - 15-18th March

Recommended Posts

Right, so we're 4 months out, nobody has booked anything yet, is anyone against moving it to melb? Easier to get to, rotorcraft can pop in even if they've got wedding things, easier to find a place to stay + more pubs/clubs around

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Scottie said:

Right, so we're 4 months out, nobody has booked anything yet, is anyone against moving it to melb? Easier to get to, rotorcraft can pop in even if they've got wedding things, easier to find a place to stay + more pubs/clubs around

@yizzle has also mentioned melb. obviously I don't care where. I made a roll call thread (below).

If we do Melb are we just gonna get a inner city spot and try to get into clubs? Anditz plays at a dope fucking location and is a sick cunt so we could relive Trojan era meat on the techno floor.

Lets make decisions and locate a boss pad. And mitch will line up shorts 16 months later :teef: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys can anyone find me a contact for trnsmt.tv? They have open slots for when we are there, could be fucking dope to get a show streamed live.


LMj45ht.png

 

Also searching for any studios around $15-25/hr that have streaming capabilities and all equipment, and BYO so we can just go hang out at one of those for an entire day/night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah it looks like 7-10pm (1hr slots) they do it for, but if the entire saturday isn't booked out we've got enough dj's.

I'm still on the hunt for the studio idea. Otherwise we should just find a studio with internet and use webcams and we're set. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Facebook streaming will hand the redistribution of bandwidth, and we can plug it on the page :) Perfect for the meat.

please, if you take your trousers off, make sure you do it off camera, no one wants to see your dong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, BeatLeSS said:

please, if you take your trousers off, make sure you do it off camera, no one wants to see your dong.

Gold :ahhhyou:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

waiting on confirmation for a booking atm, if we get this place it'll be about 160pp. 3 double beds + a spare mattress, nice outdoors area and multiple toilets for when one gets too caked in shit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Scottie said:

waiting on confirmation for a booking atm, if we get this place it'll be about 160pp. 3 double beds + a spare mattress, nice outdoors area and multiple toilets for when one gets too caked in shit

Who will funds be going to this year?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

we're going through airbnb, so when (if) a place gets confirmed an airbnb link will get posted that you can pay your share through directly without having to send it to cupe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×